Law Clerk - Dandenong
We are fortunate to work with people across a range of personal injury litigation matters and in Victoria's Dandenong team we are committed to being a key part of the local community. Our local team members hold strong relationships with the region and its clients. This means that Shine is a law firm willing to tackle multi-nationals or explore home grown issues in the fight for justice.
Due to our continued growth, we have an opportunity for a Law Clerk in our team at Dandenong in our brand new office location!
- Full-time Law Clerk - PL
- Interpret legal advice to each client’s particular case to suit their level of understanding
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and external parties
- Effectively assess claims and negotiate with clients and external parties
- Draft legal correspondence and pre-court documentation
- Manage and run a file load from commencement to conclusion
- Previous experience in PL is essential
- Close to or recently qualified with experience within personal injuries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve with strong attention to detail
- Experience drafting legal documentation is ideal
- Strong relationship building skills and experience working in teams
- Demonstrated negotiation and advocacy skills
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do.
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application